Pre-orders ship from Australia, commencing April 16. This special launch pre-order price is valid until then.
North America: Portrait of a Continent is a vastly detailed illustrated map, drawn by hand with pen and colour pencil over a period of 5 years.
This spectacular fine art giclée print will be issued as a collector's limited edition - only 400 copies available. Print is hand-signed by Anton Thomas and individually numbered.
- 48 x 59 inches / 1210 x 1496mm.
- Same size as the original map.
- Individually giclée printed on acid-free 300gsm natural cotton rag art paper.
- Archival pigment inks.
- Hand-signed, numbered, and with a unique hand-embossed emblem.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Edition limited to a worldwide run of 400 prints only.
If you have any questions about prints, shipping or otherwise, the FAQ covers a range of areas. Also, feel free to contact Anton at firstname.lastname@example.org
All prints will be carefully packaged in a sturdy purpose-made tube and shipped fully insured by our trusted carriers – UPS. Tracking information will be forwarded once the map is dispatched after 16 April (or before, if ready sooner). For up-to-date information on UPS policies and practices during the COVID-19 crisis please refer to their website here. Our own COVID-related information is on the FAQ and our Shipping Policy.